I broke my promise. (see entry below)
I detest myself for this weakness. Not just for the above but the lack of resolve.
I used to believe in letting nature take its course. Now I know it's just an excuse for inaction.
Life till 4 years ago was considered blissful. Good school results showed me through the good, old Singaporean way of progressing. PSLE, 'O'-levels, 'A'-levels, Uni, job in a big firm (until I dropped out 1 year ago.). Yes, lucky me supposedly until I stumbled, stumbled when work took over my life, stumbled when my social life went crashing, stumbled when my close friends start to get engaged, married when I'm not even dating. When did I realise that I fell off from the well-trodden, very safe path? Only recently. Maybe it's quarter-life crisis.
Then again, perhaps, it's just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!