Thursday, August 11, 2005

Single and Unavailable

God knows I have tried
To look for someone to share my life
One prospect hammered crack lines in the heart
Two forays left my heart untouched

I have given up.
There must be something wrong
With me
Or with them
Or the world at large

Love and Stability, I was looking for
With someone, I had found none
With myself I have found peace
Perhaps only I can make myself truly happy

I am no longer a youngster
So I will not waste my time
I declare that I am Single and Unavailable.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Shuang Shuang... dun be too stress over it... also dun give up too soon... just be urself... one day u will find someone.. okie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, not stressed lah, just "you gan er fa"....I will not give up if there is opportunity. If there isn't I'm really happy with myself. R/S can be a hassle.

    ReplyDelete

Show me your thoughtshapes too!