If you had watched CSI: Las Vegas last night, your curiosity would have been aroused. Mine did and I found an article about it, easy to read and digest, and it really tells you more about Chimera: Two DNA in one body.
http://www.katewerk.com/chimera.html
No wonder I always feel relax and comforted when I hug my mum, some of her cells in my body reacted....haha....maybe....some kind of connection which the current biologists are trying to explain with cells.
Hope the link works when you read this. Enjoy!!
Lastly, I really want to say CSI really rocks!!!
Microsoft Reissues Windows 2000 Rollup
ReplyDeleteMy Account | Microsoft on Tuesday reissued the Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 Update Rollup that has been causing problems for myriad Windows 2000 customers for the past few months.
Hey, you have a distinctive blog. I'll be sure to revisit.
I have a affiliates site. It covers affiliates related stuff!