There are marketing tactics that are called pester, pressure and hard-sell. I hate them.
And these days, my office kept receiving calls from this ang moh who calls himself James and wants my Boss to invest?/buy? whatever erectal drug?/shares? he's selling. My refusal to give him my Boss's HP no. has started his tirade over not being able to contact my Boss. I've been filtering his calls, you see.
He threatens: "I will call everyday until he speaks to me."
I said: "OK" and ended the call. (slamming the phone would have caused damage to my phone and it is utterly not worth it.)
I've rehearsed some comeback lines this time.
Polite ones like " Go ahead" or "If you call again, I will get the police"
or cheeky ones like " Selling over the phone does not work, maybe we should meet at XXX Cantonment Road, Police Headquarters, I heard the curry puff is good." or "Hi, James, thanks for calling again and this time I am allowed to give you my bosses' HP no. it's 999. Enjoy yourself!!" or "If you can't give me your HP no. because you are so busy, my boss is just as busy. So no go."
or rude ones like " Fxxk you lah, go back to where you came from and stop hogging my office phone." or " I would like to inform you that you are an asshole, you can't even listen to simple English? Not interested means not interested. Take your drug and shove it up your ass until you listen to reason" or " James, you have made the biggest mistake of your life by making me angry, I'm the call filter and I assure you that you'll never hear my Boss''s voice again. end with shrieky laughter and dead tone..."
Somehow, I have this insane urge to listen to his call again. This time, I'm ready to give him what he deserves.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!