Thursday, November 03, 2005

The day I became the executioner

My bathroom has a sliding door that goes behind the wall when open. Yesterday I entered the bathroom and closed the door. As I was un-buttoning my shirt, I looked at the mirror and it reflected a movement on the wall behind me almost 20cm above the top of my head. A lizard was wriggling!! My eyes failed me, I had taken down my glasses. I think, I think it's head was almost twisted loose and it was in spasms. I was stunned for a moment but managed to realised that the loosened head might drop on me. I screamed and rushed out the bathroom.

The lizard could have rested its head on the door just as I was sliding it close, causing its head to follow the direction of the closing door whilst its body remained stuck on the wall.

Amazing, imagine I did that all in one second.

All pests, be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!