So many bloggers making resolutions. I want to follow suit. Just that I haven't thought of any yet, at least concretely (if there is such a word.)
Maybe, I'll make them up as I go along, during this last week of Year 2005:-
1) Get at least JLPT 4 done by the end of 2006.
2) Sign up for table tennis classes after I get bored with YOGA.
3) Take lots of pictures with EOS88.
4) Go to Sydney (again!), Melbourne and Queensland.
5) Organise photo album and hang them on the walls.
(6) Save lotsa money for further education. (What education, I don't know as yet. How much money to save, I also dunno.)
7) Schedule timetable for housework.
8) Plan, plan, plan and really stick to them.
Seems disorganised? I'm really making them up as I go along. No particular priorities yet. (Oh, maybe Jap only.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!