Yeah! I am officially 26 yesterday. Next year I'll still call myself 26 until Dec 2006. Dun care about what is 1979. Nonononoonoo...it's 21 from this year OK, from now onwards....
Forgive my blabbering, sometimes age issues really gets to me.
*********
Happily tried two new things last night:
(1) Had ribs at Tony Romas - not ex what....only $20++/pax only for Half of this: half Baby ribs slab and Appetizer sampler.
(2) Chocolate fondue at Esplanade (forgot what's tat shop's name John Brenner or George...hmmm...) - sinful sinful, if I wasn't almost half asleep, I would have licked up the remaining dark choco in the crucible.
To J - Thx for the card and the company!!! Hope we'll always get to spend time together on each other's birthday.....drunk or not....heehee......We were two gorgeous girls last night....we GO GIRL!!! hehe...today I look very dowdy leh...hahaha
***********
Going MY today...weeee....and to my fav place - Malacca...wee luv the small town charm!! Eat Chicken rice balls....weeeee!!!
Going to wear my new halter neck dress from the wedding dinner....yeh!!
It's a happy week....*beams*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!