Thursday, December 15, 2005

Parts and Portions

My make-up Jap class gave me a super-headache last night. Most of the time, I was stumped. Didn't know what some of my classmates were saying. Somemore, I got the easy conversation parts, so didn't get to learn much, just knew that I don't know a lot and need to study REAAAALLY hard this time. Luckily, my actual Jap teacher is on leave till Jan 2006. I will have some time to memorise the grammar and vocab. Hmm, not easy, but I can do it.

**************

It's been a very tiring week. (See my schedule in previous post.)
I forgot to add in YOGA in my schedule for today. So it's physical training tonight. Aww, I need sleep desperately!!

**************

Displace sleep with 2nd episode of Dr House last night. Wilful girl. Duh. I find Dr House a bit sexy leh (albeit old....) haha. You know, the intelligent, nonchalant, unassuming guys who can make girls salivate but don't dare to show it. Aww...it's been a long time since I met one.
Where are you??

**************

Work is very busy. Compounded by my client who employs managers who know nuts and push you around like they own your time. Do ask them to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!