The 10km run has ceased to be a life-changing experience. Despite that, I felt good completing it, all in grace (no cursing myself at the 5km mark). Slow and steady was my chant. Enjoyed the scenery, checked out the hunks (there weren't any!), and saw some old friends (Don't shout out my name..DUH). The morning sun wasn't there waiting to scorch me at the slip road off Sheares Bridge like last year. It was a cool, sweaty, humid morning and I bask in my own dreamy state.
I ran and ran, brisk walked when tired, ran and ran, and watched and clapped when the Kenya marathoners sprint past me on the next lane, escorted by a horde of traffic police on motorcycles. Hey I came in with them last year too...DUH....pretended all the clapping and cheering was for me.
***************************************************************************
Fell asleep during break in Jap class an hour and a half later.
Mutsukashii (difficult) will be my middle name for the next gruelling 8 months.
Back to school days, WOOHOO!!
Tired tho.....;=P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!