Is it bad luck to cry on New Year's Day?
The INCIDENT just opened my tear ducts and I couldn't stop them. It felt good anyhow, I mean about not stopping, imagine all those water stuck in the tear ducts, it felt terrific about letting them drain out. The only bad thing is the timing though, it was early in the morning and on a new year's day!
When I feel low, I like to do household chores. I handwashed the family's clothes that day and felt immensely better afterwards. I like to think I've been productive. The feeling of being useful helps boost up confidence and backbreaking work takes off your worries of low self-esteem.
The "trough" comes before the "crest", I will ride out the year victoriously, watch me!
P/S: Anyhow, even with confidence restored, I still have to pray to dua-bek-gong:
"Let's hope it's a bad start to a good (very) year"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!