Tuesday, August 08, 2006

VIP Sunday

On Sunday,

I saw Dr. Tony Tan in a car travelling along Holland Road towards Botanic Gardens. I resisted waving from the bus.

I saw President Susilo Yudhoyono at Kinokuniya Orchard. The atmosphere in the bookstore was bustling as always, this time with a dash of tension. When one sees many men in Batik shirts with a white earpiece curling down disappearing into their collars, one will always wonder. And I spied the President over the Bestsellers bookshelves.

I saw the guy who winked at me at the bus-stop the other day at Kino. He wore the same lime green shirt and he bumped into me. Luckily, I wore no pigtails, bet he couldn't recognise me. Why am I so unfortunate?

I got 85 marks for a difficult Jap test. I almost swooned with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!