Sunday, June 03, 2007

End of Sunday

I became Jie Mei today. This morning, I dragged myself out of bed at 4.50am. Nothing can describe my utmost reluctance. Brain says have to go, heart says, it's Sunday! Let me sleep!
Brain wins and so I was there. Pitched in here and there, getting the brothers to do our beck and call....yah there goes my virgin Jie Mei experience. Exhausting.

I finished (well skipped through the ones with the minor characters) Da Vinci Code in 3 days over the weekend. Man, I love conspiracy theories mixed with facts and history. So I have decided to get down to reading the bible, to get to know of the characters. Fact or history, well, no one taught me anything in school. My brother's girlfriend tells me that to have the Bible and the Dua Bek Gong under one roof presents a conflict and is bad for the karma of the house. Hmm, to me the Bible is just a book about history (?), or what the writers want us to know about history (?). The Da Vinci Code has cast doubts and I want to know more.

To me, faith in oneself is more important than anything else in the world. Love thyself before you love others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!