Friday, September 28, 2007

After the shock, visions from the past reminded me that it was long over. My mind had desperately grasped at straws of hope. The recent encounters were evidence of closure of the other party. Delusion clouded my mind in the past, now it shall be dispelled. Nonetheless, I think I am entitled to some peek at bittersweet moments.

========================


Facebook is HOT! But not for me, I simply cannot understand the workings of vampires, pokes, present giving activities etc. Friendster is user friendly. Facebook is plain wu liao. Ha!

========================

How do I curb my burgeoning appetite? It's 57kg and I have a sagging fatty tummy. Not so nice...

=========================

I'm into investing. Have started FSM in August and I have just received an account from Phllip Cap. Rubbing my hands in glee! $$ here I come. UTs are a draggy lot, I've discovered. Down it goes far, whilst up hmmm...or maybe it's just this investor's perspective.
==========================

I want to pick up photography in addtion to my Japanese studies. Planned to go pic-taking this sunday at The Botanic. But alas, work beckons. I don't know if I can squeeze in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!