Saturday, September 01, 2007

Just a log

These few weekends were exhausting. I've joined my Japanese class clique for a movie outing, a dinner and tomorrow we are having karaoke. I really like them, very refreshing, especially when they make me feel that if one doesn't want to hang out, it's OK, while if one wants in, it's OK and anytime too. There is no such thing as ostracizing here. I like this, no obligations, pure fun.

============================================================

I want to watch Bourne Ultimatum but I've not gotten down to getting the tics yet. It's going off screen soon, so I've heard. I wanted to get a friend to watch with me, but something is stopping me from tapping the sms. I wonder if the obstacle for me to take a first step to establishing a bond with anyone is that I set up walls. Unscalable ones. I just want to be alone. Occasional visits are fine, long stays are agonising. My true friends are occasional visitors. But there are good friends who are overstayers whom I cruelly reject their VISA and send them back to their own land. In that, I can be cruel.

============================================================

I wish for 2 free weekends 08/09, 09/09, 15/09 & 16/09.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!