Friday, August 21, 2009

Nightmare love

I finally got it, how many years since I said goodbye, 7 years to be exact.
Just when I thought I could forget how I felt, just when I thought I can never re-capture the feelings I had for you. Every nuance of emotion were thoroughly felt last night during my rendezvous with you, yes, all in a dream. The dream broke just when I could not enter the train to be with you, it left the station and disintegrated by the cabins. Rain fell and melted the station, I watched my fingers as they got wet from gripping the railing.

I felt sad and alive and strong. I am asking myself, have I truly loved you, am I still loving you or do I only love the feelings you have evoked in me?

Maybe it's just another nightmare.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't call it baggage, it's my comfort pillow, something that's so smelly that I can't get rid of it. Hah!

    ReplyDelete

Show me your thoughtshapes too!