Dear friend,
I cannot bear the pain when I see you struggling to keep up the spirits trying to squeeze love from where it should be due. We cannot talk about it anymore now that you have lost the courage to face it. You have decided to hide behind a facade of pretences, and I have decided not to probe or prod anymore.
Everything can seem fine for a while. It really does seem fine, but I think your heart is just hardening for further bruising. That's why your tagline on IM today was 'Feeling unfeeling'.
8 years ago, I said he did not deserve you. Everyone at the picnic balked at my insensitivity. You married him anyway believing he can change, when you told me once before that men don't change. I fear now that you will remain in this state for the rest of your life, and not getting what you should deserve.
我希望奇迹会出现,他会因你的秉持而感动,你会得到幸福。
爱情宁缺勿滥。
ahq
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!