Sunday, July 11, 2010

We will survive if we just let it.

I was feeling down the past two weeks.

One huge incident at work triggered it and whatever news that followed tinged grey turns to gloom for me.

I also gave up a friendship that turned acidic.

The recent news of suicides made me cringe and heave a heavy sigh. Life throws us a sharp turn and it just hurts to live...?

Friendships are an important source of energy for me, and it is dwindling in power recently. (think everyone's busy with their life except me.) I knew then that I needed to conduct some self-help and contacted O.

She practically saved my life with her cheerful personality and devil-may-care attitude. We ate and shopped. We shared a cup of Godiva's Dark Decadence that sent us to Heaven and back. Among us, we bought 6 pairs of shoes, 2 dresses, 2 skirts, 1 blouse, 2 belts and 1 necklace. It was a fantastic day and I saw the light at the end of the tunnel of depression.

I will enter this tunnel again, for sure, but then I already know what to do. ;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!