Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy report about my mundane Sunday!

Pilates - 2 hours, 2 classes at one shot (need to complete 30 classes before they expire end May 2011!!)

Pilates classmate initiated conversation (one who I always say Hi! to but never got to know her name) asking for advise on whether the 2 hours flat Pilates was exhausting. By the way, it was, but subsequently, I told her that I got used to the tightness of the muscles at the abs, back and the thighs....

Started my reading list with lighthearted chicklit(?) " Eat, Pray, Love".

Enjoyed a deserved half hour breather at Starbucks with Toffeenut Latte (something new as I normally get headaches from drinking coffee, now I don't have to order Hot chocolate anymore!) and Apple Turnover. Both were delicious!

*Latte - Espresso + milk, may be in equal parts, and warm milk is my favorite beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!