It is rare for me to like a guy or anyone these days because I have turned into a grumpy old hag who sees nothing full of this world. I like this guy. And fate has it that I saw him alone at a bookshop with his back facing me. What luck/fate? But the prideful me lost the opportunity to say hello and I ended up following him back to where we always meet, as a group. Duh?! I'm dreadfully shy and I always end up looking awkward or acting rude.
He has planned a nice programme for the group we are in but I think he is terribly idealistic, quite like the old me, but the now me is practical, it must work in the real world! I like him ( yes, I'm saying it again), but I am not optimistic about our compatibility. Ok, that is not even considering that he may be attached or even married with two kids (which I am pretty sure he is not, hah! Forgive me, my blog). Let's say he is totally single and available, his idealism and complete ignorance of what others are facing is creating furrows in my brow. So, I shall content myself with admiring his back, his height, his cartoon face till....the programme ends.
I really like him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!