Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Date 2 (19/04/2013)

It's in Orchard and I was out early. Managed to check out JTB at Ion for my impending trip to Hokkaido. Then, I can't resist Forever 21, eyeballed two flowery shirts, one black and short-sleeved, the other white and in stretchy material. Anyway, looking at the time, I had to forgo the lovelies and hopped over next door to meet my Date 2.

He was early. I was five minutes late. First impression. Ok, that's it, we can go. Based on my past experience, that's not the way to go. So, here we went on our life story.

He offered his salad, he confessed to me he is an introvert, he is a straight forward, simple guy with no high expectations for food other than it treats his stomach properly.

But, he is a little condescending, judging from how he treated the waitresses. Nothing too big, probably he is used to commanding in his job. But, it's telling.

Can tell he is a bit nervous, his sweat glands were overeacting.

He is suitable for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!