Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Apple Muffins


Enjoyed a fruitful day by myself.

I made apple muffins and they rose ripe and fat not like the last time when I had not invested in my tray yet. (Cost me $7.00...a bit ex.)

I literally jumped for joy!!! Did a little jig and rushed to get my camera to get down my first culinery result.

I am very encouraged to go on on with this Saturday cooking experiments. If I put my head into it, I think, yeah, I'll get better!!

A single girl needs to take care of herself and learn to be self-reliant.

Me, single, self-reliant gal in training.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:50 AM

    Hihi.. shuang shuang u took up cooking?? Got this website call www.allrecipes.com Got one nice recipes for banana muffins with top crispy crust... can try... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, yep, for fun and you said something about taking care of oneself if one is to be single right? Haha..that's what I'm trying to do....OK will try out the banana one. This weekend, I'm doing roasted beef....hehe see how...

    ReplyDelete

Show me your thoughtshapes too!