Thursday, July 14, 2005

Of Peanuts and Knowledge

I declare that blogs are the best means for proliferation of views and knowledge.

Within 1-2 days, I learnt:-

1) that gold-plated peanuts are quite hilarious.

2) why one's prosecuting lawyer didn't get the chance to speak.

3) that listed companies have to declare the salary and bonuses paid to their CEOs.

4) that 2 out of 3 Singaporeans donate to THAT FUND. (Yeah, I'm one of the 1/3.)

5) that THAT FUND has a lot of money, enough to sustain itself for 30 years.

6) that my company's perks are really lousy. Its bonuses as well.

7) that Peanuts = $600K = a win in one TOTO draw I had high hopes for

8) that $990 gold taps are not expensive.

9) Public outrage is a force to be reckoned with. (And please, no vandalism.)

10) that you can actually take back the money donated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!