Tuesday, August 09, 2005

At Balaclava - edited

Tiny little corner behind the designer partition
Cronies squeezed in with me
I drank 3 glasses of Vodka Lime
And did not have signs of vomitting

In the midst of drunkenness
I was not myself
Said some stupid things
Hope they did not mind

A guy joined us
We did not bother to click
Is he after my friend?
Guys do not drop in without a reason
To endure the searing heat of our whisperings and secret SMSes

Fireworks, he asked, Let's go see the Fireworks
We shook our heads
Why do we want to be
A high wattage lighting
When what we want to do
After having too much to drink
After spending too much money
Is to go home and sleep

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Hey.. go pub neber jio me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah....I thought you have to "pei" Mr Ryan mah, the day b4 NDP. Next time I call U, intro U to my friends. (All luv drinking..)
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Show me your thoughtshapes too!