I have been busy this month. I haven't really analysed the reasons. Perhaps I deliberately made myself busy, in an attempt to swat off loneliness.
There was no time to be lonely, in fact, I relished the weekend where I could stay at home, away from the hot sun to enjoy my own company. That Saturday, I watched tv shows one after another, English, HK dramas. The day after, I bought some butter and whipped up impromptu muffins. Anyhow do also not bad, I bow to myself. Haha!
*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***
I met up with two planners from different companies. One (I) represented an insurance firm, the other (W) specialised in wealth management. I still can't figure out how they can make me abandon my plans to get home early for dinner for the opportunity to talk to them. Interesting characters, they are. Especially "I" who was my uni classmate. Her love for life and God brought me some cheer during my "Great Depression Days".
"W" was a friend of a friend, he seems to have some problems with expressing his feelings, you know, the bottle-your-feelings-up-the kind-of-guy. Maybe, he couldn't warm up to me so I still couldn't see the reason for his dark side.
I guess by now, I can be considered one wierd character. Why you so kaypoh want to be so chummy to them? Well, they plan how I invest and spend for protection, and I dun wan to be bored stiff / so stressed up everytime we meet up. In short, I try to treat them like my friends.
It is definitely so much harder to make new friends at my age.
*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******
This Saturday got karaoke with my Jap class friends. Sunday got make tiramisu with J. So very happily packed.
************~~~~~~~~~~~~~************
I flipped classifieds and found one interesting job. I'm keen but my resume is in tatters and I still haven't figured out how to write it. BTW, I've never wrote a resume in my 3 years of working life. I have scaled a tiny bit of "Mount Obstacle" and if I really get the job, I'm likely to be able to reach the summit.
If I talk in circles, dun mind me.
***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!