Friday, September 30, 2005

Thank Dua Bek Gong Today Is Friday

Just discovered that an old (but not so close) friend has a blog. She writes superbly! To think that during our secondary school days, I didn't get to enjoy her talent for writing. (We were too engrossed in getting into the bio class and preparing for weekly Tuesday Chinese tests...)But she didn't appear outstanding in English Literature? Dunno, I can't even remember which class she was in. Good that I managed to discover it now. Better late than never.

The only grouse I have is her tendency towards being cynical. Her blog lacks some affection, some love, some girlishness. Maybe she has been alone for too long? I can identify with her. The lone ranger at lunch, the soloist at the movies, yeah, I'm like that too, and do enjoy it immensely as well. Friends gasp and marvel at how one can endure the dark theatre alone? Don't you think you are the best companion? You watch, you listen, you digest and you enjoy, with no interruptions, predictions or silly banter whatsoever. I go to movies with friends because it's part of the activity for socialising.

She's in UK now doing Masters...Wowz...;)

BTW, I've discovered a friend is studying Masters in US- chemical engrg leh, and I found her photo via Google, imagine that!! J - you gotta ask me who she is coz you know her too!!

***

I need a revamp for my wardrobe which is packed with fashion from the uni days..Yikes! I'm a walking fashion disaster sometimes, anyhow match and wear clothes loh. I need working clothes, clothes with more style and poise and whatever, like those from G2000. (abit the ex tho...)

***

I really need to find out what I want to do in my life considering all (well almost) my friends seem to be heading in some direction. I'm still here in Ulus of Singapore doing sidekick/PA/typist/secretary/cleaner/tea lady for my most respected person - THE BOSS. Hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!