From Just Like Heaven - "Booze makes men brave and women loose." Duh....so apt. haha.
*******
I have been on a shopping spree, the damage? Total: S$300/- and not counting my Jap course fees. (I haven't signed up yet!! No Sunday classes...argh!!)
What have I bought?
1) 2 halter dresses (whistle wee!!), 1 yellow shorts, 1 black top, 1 silk skirt, and 1 winter windbreaker (S$75/- from ZARA....so happy)
2) Cosmetics - this is my virgin buy yep I don't wear any make-up before this. So blew away $90/- on the whole works. duh...
3) One OST of which I refuse to divulge the title. (Pretty juvenile lah..)
Retail therapy works but my friends have been asking me whether I was depressed or unhappy about something. Frankly, I was, but retail cured me. hah. I'm too easy. Just give me some bucks to spend prettying myself and I feel on top of the world.
********
Hey wait, I still have things to buy!! J-pop top charts CD worth S$20+++ and 7F CD (not out yet). Sheesh, I'm a goner. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
I always give my bro allowance twice a year and end of the year is here!! So gotta reserve $$ for him. And I'm pondering over whether to take up a woman's insurance. After my b-day (which is next month), the premium goes up!! But, looking at my bank account, I think I gotta ration out my money. But no touching of reserves!!!
ARRRGH! This is the first time I'm truly worried about money.
Gotta be rational and push aside cash into my reserves, like that I wouldn't spend so much.
In the meantime, I'll look forward to payday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!