Friday, April 14, 2006

Nothing in particular

This is the first time I believe the economy is picking up. Business has been good since after CNY, we have gotten a couple of big jobs and I'm having fun making mistakes and learning new things. Somehow, I've slipped into the comfort zone and enjoying myself. I've stopped thinking too much into the future. Who knows what it will hold. What matters is I'm progressing - intellectually and emotionally. There will be times of doubt and despair but I must believe them to be transitive, the gather of power to battle them would strengthen myself.

+++++++

I'm really enjoying my Jap class. I think I'm getting good at it. Just that I should stop hooking myself on Korean dramas. If it must be, it should be Jap dramas instead. Heehee.

+++++++

I organised a farewell dinner for a friend returning to her hometown.
Within the lively conversation, I'm unintentionally, subtly advised to "move on".
And I think I should. But I shall file it up nicely in memories and take it out to admire when I'm bored.

But one can't help wonder "Where is he?"

+++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!