Friday, April 07, 2006

Romantic comedies make me pine for love

That's it, I said it, I confess.

These past few weeks, I've been devouring Korean romantic dramas on Youtube, the ultimate freebie you can find on the net. I've watched, My Lovely Kim Sam Soon; Only You; ISWAK (this is Taiwanese); Devil Beside You (Taiwanese too).

And they all make me pine pathetically for companionship. There, I said it again.

I keep thinking back about my past half-a-relationship and wondered whether I could have done things differently. If I wasn't stubborn and naive, perhaps I could have at least retained a good friend.

Recently, I've had this opportunity to contact this 'friend' and found out that "Number not in use". Speculations and speculations filled my mind. And regret was the remnant emotion.

As I move on to newer dramas, when can my emotions move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!