Sunday, July 09, 2006

Obstacles are things you see when you take your mind off your goals

I relish the experience of learning a few new Japanese grammar every Sunday morning, though it did steal away my hibernating hours. My classmates are amicable and classes are always fun. After so many years of school, this is the first time I am enjoying making mistakes, the more the better. A pity, it took me so long to realise that this method helps me to remember not making them.

I would like to take JLPT 3 end this year, skipping JLPT 4. A risk, but I think it's worth taking.

Learning, progressing, challenging oneself, failure, stand up, triumph, I think all applies to me. But failure can be hard to manage for me. I am forgetful most of the time, so it eases the pain. We, as humans, act as our own shrink, until the internal shrink breaks in spirit do we need an outsider's help. It all depends on how one manages his/her problems, don't we face the same problems everyday? How do you face them? With courage or with fear? It lies with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!