Saturday, January 06, 2007

Count your blessings

Instead of 'resolving' to accomplish a list of 'resolutions', I have decided to count my blessings for my first blog of the new year.

Blessed with:-
1) Parents who dote on me (sometimes to the extent of coddling)
2) A brother I can count on (most of the time if money is not the issue unless, of course, if it's from me, Heh.)
3) Friends who take trouble to organise events and take me out of solititude (despite my lack of enthusiasm at the end, easily bored and irritable when tired.)
4) A room of my own
5) My OK health (can lose somemore weight)
6) Ability to jog
7) Ability to eat heartily
8) Ability to sleep the moment my head touches the pillow
9) Never having to worry about money (Ha, almost)
10) Had a bitter-sweet half-relationship I shall always fondly remember (Cant help feeling it's the last one I'll ever have)
11) Having a job
12) Ability to enjoy good books
13) The existence of YouTube and my access to it
14) Honour to enjoy good shows like: Dr. House, Goong, BaiPaoLianRen etc
15) Travels (more than once a year last year.)
16) Facility for languages (Facility doesn't mean good, does it?)

There, almost covered everything. I think being happy boils down to perspective. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!