Saturday, July 28, 2007

あの人がまた忘れない.

The tease is unanswerable. I just dodge the issue.
I do what I do because I want to show care which in the past I would be reluctant to show it.
I believed there is no shame, though I know others like to add spice into the occasion, generate some fodder for gossip. Harmless but can leave me slightly flustered.

Age has taught me I should do the right thing, to do what I think is right but to be prepared as well for various reactions.

The peripherals of the heart was exhilarated, endorphined induced, even, but the heart remains unmoved. Unmoved is because it was contented with its infection of a peculiar disease from seven years ago. After that, the heart became guarded and immuned to environmental influences. Other infections seemed small and uneffectual.

The brain believes the heart had long belonged to someone. Someone from seven years ago. And it is still waiting.

The brain fears that the heart will die a slow death over pining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!