Stop acting cute in front of your BF (with me around).
Stop whispering into the BF's ear in front of me. It's quite rude, I think.
Stop ignoring me as if my existence is to hold a light bulb when it's dark.
Stop staying so many nights at my place.
Stop sleeping on your BF's bed when he has to sleep on the floor.
Do some housework around here since you spend almost half of the time here. Anything!
Do spare the mum's feelings, she's still here!
Do let your BF spend more time with the family.
Do allow the BF's love to grow to equalise yours.
Do finally get married and leave.
Maybe it's the jealous/loveless sister speaking, BUT it's going where my eyebrows are knitted together. I know I will regret writing this, but heck, no one sees this but me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!