Hey!
I admit I have been lazy. I had inspirations on topics to write, but as you know, my memory has not always being my strong point.
The new year sees me looking forward to February when I will fly off to Tokyo and Hokkaido for a much deserved holiday. I am hoping to enjoy new experiences, like the snow, the mountains, the onsen, and speaking Japanese to Japanese who know naught of English. I just wish that my family puts the pressure off me. I will speak when I want, OK?! Haha! I just have to prepare a really long vocabulary list.
I'm really happy that I need not spend too much on winter wear. My mummy, with her huge social circle, most of her friends being in the retired-always-go-on-holiday status, managed to get a red parka for me, the one that drops down to the knees! I actually was eyeing one in white in WinterTime, and had bought a beanie and gloves in red in advance to complement. Now with a red parka, I think I will look like I was dipped in chilli, from the head to the toes! Ha! It's really funny what life serves you. Now, I really want a white scarf, will I end up looking like Santa or a patriot?
I have decided for a Masters course in NTU, MSc or MBA? I still don't know. What I do know is that I have to get a GMAT score first. I have reserved a GMAT book in the National Library. I have got to prepare.
I skipped JLPT2 this year for SCB 10km, and I failed the latter. I am increasing my running distance at a rate of 20%, I cannot be beaten by my greatest enemy, myself!
I have not been a good girl and studying Japanese. I can blame it on work. Imagine dozing off at the study table at 9.30pm. I cannot compare to myself at 17. All my brain cells are dying and rejuvenating at a slower speed.
I want to cook, bake and be nice to my folks.
I want to be a conscientious worker, committing less mistakes and stop grumbling at the unfairness of life.
I want to volunteer for a charity.
I want to be a friend of the environment.
I want to be thrifty.
I want to do more housework.
I want, I want, I want. I will have to do. Just Do It!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!