The Romantic Me says:
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." - Mr Darcy releasing his pent up feelings for Lizzie.
Mr Darcy, oh Mr Darcy.....I need him in my life. ('nuff said)
The Cynical Me says:
How can Mr Darcy possibly love Elizabeth with so few interactions between them? Their characters are so different. No crap about opposites attract. It can never happen in present time. We all need time and lots of meets before we can ascertain suitabiliy. Yes, I know their conversations have been intense but they were full of deprecating remarks, you can't help but wonder why they are together at all. So, it's because you dislike me, it induces I like you? That aside, intense feelings do make one unable to forget the other.
I forget myself too - I am no love expert.
The Normal Me says:
I like Elizabeth Bennet's character very much, in light of her situation in life. She has a never-say-die/fear attitude and super sharp tongue and wit which I would love to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me your thoughtshapes too!