Saturday, July 04, 2009

Organic Growth II

I've been meaning to update but, my connection keeps acting up on me.

On the movie date:-

Yes! I did it. I finally went out with the guy. He was quite sweet to book GV Gold class tics. I felt a bit overwhelmed (well, slightly) but pampered as well. So long, a guy has never treated me so nicely. Aww! Hah! Pelham 123 was great. Loved John Travolta. Loved Denzel Washington.

No sparks, but was a good experience.

Now, I know I don't like guys who drives like a gu-niang and I don't like guys who "tsks" at every single upset, be it at the carpark queue, or at a fantastic climax (erm, I mean the movie.)

Sigh! Bet he was listing my bad points as well. I - walk way too fast...erm think that's all. Haha, blind to myself...yes, yes...;=)

On the kelong trip:-

I love the sea! I don't know how many times I've said it, but I think nature can heal all pains, emotional and physical. I was tired after the trip but invigorated!
I want to go again - maybe next year! Fishing was good, watching the jade green sea was good, enjoying the night sea breeze was the winner.


On the rock climbing:-

I-need-to-train-my-upper-body-strength. Will go again!! The funny thing is, in rock climbing, the process repeats itself, just climb, but the thoughts racing through your mind differs with every move.

On volunteering:-

More opportunities to do what I love - something related to photography. Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Show me your thoughtshapes too!