Friday, February 12, 2010

Flowers should make me happy, when it doesn't, it means something.

The guy I went out on one date with gave me flowers today.
My first thought was frustration with having to answer for it.

He could have openly asked for my address, instead he went to yellow pages.

Then he msned me to tell me he would send one. He wasn't sure whether his online order would work, if it didn't, he said it was too bad.

How should I react to this? Happiness?

3 comments:

  1. =) just feel whatever you feel. no right or wrong answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:46 AM

    Maybe I over-reacted...But I have to withstand ribbing from family for something I wasn't responsible for. But no worries, I found my own way of deflecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have over-reacted too. understand how family like to make a mountain out of a molehill and resent that too. we are their precious mah.

    ReplyDelete

Show me your thoughtshapes too!