Thursday, August 25, 2005

Recent happenings

I have been ill the last two days.

From the nose: Yellow discharge plus some bloody threads within qualifies as being ill right? haha. And disgusting, I suppose.

Mum says it's because I sampled my muffins straight from the oven without waiting for it to cool down, hence, the symptoms of heatiness. Plus some wilful mouthfuls of crunchy, ultra-heaty "missput" from 2nd Uncle from Tangkak didn't help matters.

I still go to work everyday. Coz without me, my dad gotta work even harder, no DOs, no INVs, gotta order materials whilst on the road. Not that I'm indispensible, but me being there makes his life more convenient and efficient, I suppose.

I'll probably make brownies this Saturday. Gotta remember to buy the supplies and Vanilla ice-cream. Hmm..Yum. Hope my flu-cum-sore throat recedes, then I can enjoy my masterpiece. (Cross my fingers!!) I have no confidence asking my friends over to sample them in case they turn out disastrous. Yikes!

Hopefully by Saturday, I'll have some photos to show!

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!