Thursday, March 12, 2009

He's just not that into you

My gf's bf is leaving for his home country. Alarm bells ring and I forsee nothing good coming out of their relationship. Call me callous, unfeeling, whatever, my sixth sense tells me if the bf does not make effort to be with his gf. There is nothing with which they can go on.

Make a clean break, I would advise. But it is unlikely for the gf to do that. Heartbreak will ensue. The friends and the gf left to pick up the pieces.

I confess that I have never really been in love. I can hardly qualify myself as an expert in this area. For my sharp and mean words, I will probably be punished (or I have already been punished), forever banned to No-Love land. But I still maintain my stand.

What I really want to say to my gf is that: He's just not that into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your thoughtshapes too!